From the criminal mastermind and 5x Emmy Award-Winner Dan Brown Jr, comes a collection of CyberCrime scoring sounds and patches so good, they should be watched by the F.B.I.'s Most Wanted List!
Log-in to CYBERCRIME for Omnisphere 2.6 or Higher and hack your way to better scoring immediately!
CyberCrime features over 500 immediately inspiring cyber scoring sounds & patches! All patches are created with new to Omnisphere user soundsources, built in-tandem with pre-existing core library sources or a complete reimagining of core patches to bring new life to your tracks!
- 45 - Adware Arps
- 25 - Bitcoin Basses
- 15 - Botnet Braaams
- 60 - Cyber Perc Loops
- 40 - Dark Web Drones
- 20 - DBJ's Signature Cyber Sounds
- 25 - Deep Web Downers
- 40 - Hacker Hits
- 35 - Malware Melody Makers
- 135 - Motherboard Movers
- 15 - Piracy Pads
- 25 - Ransomeware Risers
- 25 - Token Transitions
- 25 - Warehouse Whooshes
*531 Patches, 252 user soundsources!
EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download your new SampleHero product to your desktop.
2. Navigate to your new SampleHero - CyberCrime.omnisphere.zip file and unzip it unto your desktop.
3. Launch a DAW of your choice.
4. Inside of your DAW, create 1 stereo instrument track and instantiate Omnisphere 2.6 or Higher.
5. Click on the Utility "Cog Wheel" located at the top of Omnisphere.
6. Scroll down and click on: Install .omnisphere located near the bottom of the list.
7. Click Continue on the pop-up
8. Navigate to your SampleHero - CyberCrime.omnisphere saved on your desktop and click it to activate the "Open Button" and click "Open."
9. Your new sounds will install and you can find them by clicking "Directory" in Omnisphere and selecting "User Directories" at the bottom.
10. Make doper music!
Required Omnisphere 2.6 or Higher
Purchase OmnisphereHere: https://www.spectrasonics.net/products/omnisphere/
2.5 GB of Disk Space