SampleHero - Virtual Instruments
CrimeSonics - Volume 1 [Full Version] features 200+ immediately inspiring crime sounds!
LISTEN TO ALL PATCHES: Part 1
LISTEN TO ALL PATCHES: Part 2
Easy Installation Steps
1. Download your new SampleHero product to your desktop.
2. Navigate to your new SampleHero - CrimeSonics Volume I.omnisphere.zip file and unzip it unto your desktop.
3. Launch a DAW of your choice.
4. Inside of your DAW, create 1 stereo instrument track and instantiate Omnisphere 2.6 or Higher.
5. Click on the Utility "Cog Wheel" located at the top of Omnisphere.
6. Scroll down and click on: Install .omnisphere located near the bottom of the list.
7. Click Continue on the pop-up
8. Navigate to your SampleHero - CrimeSonics Volume I.omnisphere saved on your desktop and click it to activate the "Open Button" and click "Open."
9. Your new sounds will install and you can find them by clicking "Directory" in Omnisphere and selecting "User Directories" at the bottom.
10. Make doper music!
Required Omnisphere 2.6 or Higher
Purchase OmnisphereHere: https://www.spectrasonics.net/products/omnisphere/
2 GB of Disk Space
Dan Brown Jr's compositions are heard around the world every day on some of Televisions biggest networks. This toolkit is a tailor-made set of sounds...View full product details
SampleHero is very excited to announce our first partnership virtual instrument with globally-distributed production music library www.CrimeSonics.com! Enter...FORENSIC GLASS! Packed with over 175+ .NKI's created by...View full product details
EVERY composer should have access to amazing sounding virtual instruments! Price shouldn't have to get in the way of creativity! Enter... FORENSIC GLASS "LITE!" Created exclusively from...View full product details